Friday 13 November 2015

A set back great!

02/12/14 7am and to get ready to go and see my consultant, I had a set back - infection and an open wound so back to the RLI and intravenous antibiotics and dressing changes. Audra came with me and I almost collapsed but thanks to her supporting me I was well looked after and home the next day. I am hoping today (into 7th week) he will let me drive and get back to work. It's a fine line of resting and getting depressed so I will explain how it's making me feel. I had cabin fever not being able to drive and not having friends who don't work, it was pants.

22/12/14 All went well at my appointment and I am now back at work and don't I know it. all sorts happening but now first day of Christmas hols. Physio this morning then shopping in the hope of getting sorted for Christmas. Flash has decided we are having a family/friends party on Boxing Day.

What a party it was, fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment