Thursday 5 November 2015

Just another waiting game!

08/09/14 Elena's first day at high school a big day for her and she has enjoyed it. I wonder how long that will last? We have had a fantastic weekend for Max's birthday, pizza hut on Friday with Carole, Mac, me , Flash & Elena. Blockpool zoo Saturday with John, Rebekkah, Max, Flash & Elena. It was great having John home I do miss him. Saturday night at the club. Sunday at Vintage Pooch Parade with work which went really well. Jenna's wedding was perfect in every way from start to finish. So many amazing memories.

So blood results back and all is ok so I am now on standby for surgery again, just another waiting game. It's the worst part of all of this 'the waiting' It makes me feel like I'm a pest and shouldn't bother the H.C.P at the hospital because it's not life saving. But it's a massive part of the process because it will at some point give me closure to everything. And at the same time hopefully make me feel more femanine. Oh I can then lose some weight. :) I'm carrying on as normal and what will be will be. Well my new normal........ not what it was but what it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment