Monday 2 November 2015

I broke down at my friends funeral, it was so hard.

28/12/13 (My mums birthday)

It was my friends funeral 23-12-13 and I found it very difficult, I was in the church and felt totaly overwhelmed with emotion and I couldn't stop crying, I alsmost felt as though I shouldn't have been there. Lot's of questions going round in my head and feeling almost guilty for being alive. Another emotion that I wasn't expecting to feel. Elena was so upset we left after the service. I couldn't go to the graveyard or to the pub so me & Flash went shopping to Preston to keep busy. Elena was at mums.

I'm just waiting for the results of my bone scan i'm certain all will be ok I just have some back ache probably with working full time and my posture is bad!

Christmas is all done it was lovely, Christmas Eve with Lou & boys having our traditional Christmas Eve mulled wine. Elena woke us up at 6.10 and I did wonder if there would be the same excitement and oh yes she screamed the house down when she opened her 'Naked 3 pallet' from Urban Decay!! I was on the phone to Sue at the time and she came flying through to see her open the rest of her presents. Elena skyped Amelia & Noah in Australia, I love their relationship and I know it will be strong for ever more. Mums birthday but i'm feeling crap just a cold but didn't sleep well. Me & Max at home and Elena at her dads. Flash at work. Max is same as me full of cold, so we are chilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment