Tuesday 13 October 2015

Cording and what's that?

10/04/13 I recovered well from the surgery and I have been having physio on my arm because I have cording which has been a bit of a set back but definitely getting better. It's been quite a difficult time as dad spent 6 weeks in hospital from the day aftrer my op and he is now receiving palliative care at home and I am spending as much time as I can with him and mum. Although I am feeling quite tired.

I went for my radiotherapy planning appointment yesterday 09/04/13 and my first session is Friday 12th April at 4.30. I learnt I am able to drive myself to my appointments which is a relief. So the final hurdle is imminant!! (little did I know)

I found some flights to Australia and after speaking to Flash I booked them so it looks like I am going to be achieving my goal and recovering from this whole experience visiting my brother and family. They were so excited when I told them. The 14th September can't get here soon enough. Of course we will have our wedding to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment