Monday 26 October 2015

Recovering in Oz & hearing the children laugh!

We prepared for Australia, oh my what a fantastic time we had from the minute we got in Sue's car to coming back home. My most precious memories are of Amelia, Noah and Elena laughing so much, watching Ghost with Claire Amelia and Elena, walks on the beach with Flash and Maisie the dog. Keith and the 'tinny' and crab island. Flash playing in the pool with Noah and the theme park and water park. Going on all the big rides with Amelia, Flash and Elena - oh the fun we had soooooo much fun. They all mean the world to me I can't explain the feelings I have for them all. Our plan is to go back in 2015 and it will be my health that will be the only thing to stop me. (And that won't happen).

We won't be going in 2015 only because my grandson is due on Boxing Day and I need to be here for his arrival, little did I know it was even going to be possible but I have the best of everything as we have booked our flights for March 2016 so we are now on count down for both big events.

Home we came and to a new job at CancerCare only part time but once I explained I had been offered another part time job they offered me full time. I love that I can make a difference in some small way. Being involved in a team that truly care and edeavour to do everything in the right way and to improve standards wherever possible. I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment