Friday 9 October 2015

The hair was gone!

When I decided to shave my head my good friend from England Netball said she would wear a pink wig in support and then all the England umpires would wear pink to umpire their games in and it was wonderful and helps me so much to fight this.

One of the things people tell me is, I am so positive and i'm inspirational and I find that astonishing, because i'm just me. I jump out of planes, I umpire New Zealand, Jamaica, Australia, South Africa, Wales and Scotland and take it on as an opportunity and challenge. I also see this as a challenge and one I have to fight rather than enjoy. Anyway it's not that bad really whatever the outcome is I have the most wonderful fiance who loves me 'MORE' than I could ever wish for. I have fantastic children who I could not be more proud of and my wonderful sisters who are there for me no matter how big or small that I need them for. I know it's difficult for Keith & Claire (my brother and his wife in Australia) not being here but they give me so much suport with photo's, skype and calls, it makes me so happy because I miss them all so much. I can't wait to go and visit them, which is my goal. (Please get me there) ........
My wonderful niece and nephew Leigh & Paul are so much help, Leigh taking me to appointments and taking in all the medical lingo and helping me understand it all. I can't believe how much she has done being there for me. And Paul sorting out my donation web link he is so clever.

How can I not fight this when I have all this support?

25/10/12 Thursday and going to court re divorce as G is opposing the decree apsolute. Thankfully I feel well enough to go as I think this is because I have been drinking lots more. Lets hope it all gets sorted today and I will be divorced!! Big impact look with no hair and green complexion....

No comments:

Post a Comment