Friday 9 October 2015

I got my divorce yeh!!!!!

14/11/12 Well all was good at court and the judge gave me the decree apsolute, Yeh!!!. All on John's (my son) birthday. I needed to collect all paperwork for the ancillary relief. I contacted the mortgage, banks and put my 'house in order' as Sue (my sister) puts it and I feel so much better for it.
Monday 12th November '12 was my 3rd chemo. I'm up and out of bed but not feeling my best, I didn't sleep at all last night so I am just relaxing today. In between chemo I visited my doctor and discussed how I am feeling and  explained i've got my head round everything and i'm in a good place whatever the future will bring. I am now due for more scans to see what is happening with the cancer to see if it is reducing.

10/02/13 So chemo xmas eve and my oncologist reduced the dose because I was so poorly the time before, getting a throat infection and not leaving the house for two weeks and reducing the dose made all the difference. I was a bit sleepy but ok over christmas and boxing day. I was so pleased I made it to Penrith, I love being with Flash's family.
I went for my pre-op appointment on 24/01/13 and discovered a lump on my arm but no-one seems too worried. But a biopsy was taken when I had my op.

My last chemo was 14th Jan '13 and I was so relieved to have got through it. The next big decision to be made was about reconstructive surgery. Jo came with me to St Helen's for my consultation and I was so glad of her support as things didn't go the way I expected. I finally decided to have delayed reconstruction and I think Jo was glad I got to the decision by myself. I was glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment